Can we Customize login screen

Scrutinizer is an enterprise/business class NetFlow and sFlow analysis tool. Scrutinizer provides historical trends of the company's critical network interfaces as well as the details on:

Who: The end system causing the traffic
What: The application/protocol that is being used
When: The time frame it has been occurring for
Where: The network connection that is affected

Moderators: scottr, Moderator Team

George

Can we Customize login screen

Post by George » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:36 am

Does anyone know how to (or if it's possible) to customize Scrutinizer's login screen?

We have customers login to Scrutinizer to check their bandwidth usage. We would like to control what the login screen says. For example, we are hoping to put our logo on it, some simple instructions and take the "Need Support? Call us at +1 (207) 324-8805 or Chat Live Now! Product Manual | Plixer.com" off of the page. We don't want customers starting live support, calling Plixer or looking at the manual.

Thoughts? Thank you,

George

Jeff M

Re: Can we Customize login screen

Post by Jeff M » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:37 pm

Hi George

Jeff from Plixer's Tech Support here! We can absolutely customize a login page for you.

The best way to accomplish this would be to give us a call at +1(207)324-8805 x4, or email us at support@plixer.com

Thanks George! Look forward to working with you

Steely

Re: Can we Customize login screen

Post by Steely » Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:36 am

Hi Jeff, I'd like to do this too. Should I send you a pic before hand or should I create the code or would you do that?