Scheduling a 'Stat Center Report' of a group

Denika Performance Trender™ is a 100% web configurable view into the performance of your IT and IS resources. Denika answers: How much of the resource (network bandwidth, CPU, hard drive, etc.) is being consumed? What is the Up-Time of an important application, server and or network device? What is the Response-Time of an important application, server and or network device?

Moderators: scottr, Moderator Team

morneaultp

Scheduling a 'Stat Center Report' of a group

Post by morneaultp » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:57 pm

Ok, I know how to set up and schedule an email of a report or group of reports but, I want to be able to schedule an email of the 'Stat Center Report' for a group. The stat center report presents a nice summary of the graphs and their percentages and the interface ceiling value, which is alot more useful when trying to see how FULL an interface it.

IE the standard interface reports how the data value in the report, IE interface X graph is 9meg inbound and 7 meg outbound, thats great but the report doesnt specifiy what the bandwidth or ceiling value of that interface is. IE if its a 100 meg ethernet its just idling but if its a 10 meg ethernet Id better get moving and give that link some more bandwidth...

ANy thoughts on how to do it?

~ Phil

mpatters

Re: Scheduling a 'Stat Center Report' of a group

Post by mpatters » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:24 pm

I Phil, this is a great idea. Let me talk with the developers about this and get back to you.