Scrutinizer 12.1.0.45130 Scheduled Report

Scrutinizer is an enterprise/business class NetFlow and sFlow analysis tool. Scrutinizer provides historical trends of the company's critical network interfaces as well as the details on:

Who: The end system causing the traffic
What: The application/protocol that is being used
When: The time frame it has been occurring for
Where: The network connection that is affected

Moderators: scottr, Moderator Team

stjimmyhinsz

Scrutinizer 12.1.0.45130 Scheduled Report

Post by stjimmyhinsz » Wed May 20, 2015 11:58 pm

Hi,

I am new to Scrutinizer, i got some problem when setting up the Scheduled Report.
I setup a report with top interface and scheduled report Hourly : 48 to my email, but i cannot receive any email from Scrutinizer.

Also i try the " Email Now-Report" function by manual, it worls and i received the report with csv at the mail. Anyone can help? How i can Scheduled a Report and send by email?

The 2 question, how i can delete the scheduled report ? I can not select one of the schedule report to delete.

Please help.

Thanks

Jeff M

Re: Scrutinizer 12.1.0.45130 Scheduled Report

Post by Jeff M » Fri May 22, 2015 8:46 am

Hi stjimmyhinsz

In version 12 we discovered a known bug where after creating a scheduled report, we had to manually kill the _schedular process for those changes to apply. Since the built in test feature is functioning properly, I would suggest killing that process and seeing if the scheduled report comes through.

As for deleting the scheduled report, this is a function that we've added in our latest release version 15.

Hope this helps! Let me know if I can assist any further.

Thanks
Jeff